This blog has moved

Saturday, January 1, 2011

About Me

Thanks for stopping by Artful Fancies. If you have a minute, I'd love to tell you a little about me and what Artful Fancies is all about.

My name is Melita and I live in Melbourne, Australia. I am a WAHM to two gorgeous girls, and our fur baby Piper. I met my husband in high-school and have been stuck with him ever since lol I am a total bookworm, completely addicted to all things craft, love my movies, and can't resist a good tune!

I have always been a crafty person - scrapbooking, art journalling and many more. I am primarily a mixed media artist, working with just about any medium I can get my hands on, and love sharing my creations and processes.Artful Fancies is my little corner of the web, where I can share my creations and thoughts, and anything that tickles my fancy! I am loving this creative outlet, and the online art community has given me a chance to 'meet' so many new friends - I wouldn't change a thing!

No comments: